Aerial Yoga In Malmö
WHAT IS AERIAL YOGA?
A new and fun way to practice yoga! Using a gentle, airy silk hammock to support your practice. In the classes you will develop flexibility and strength, working with long deep stretches and core and upper body strengthening to move in and out of the hammock. Attention is put on accuracy of movement and proper breathing to feel your best in the practice. Practicing aerial yoga greatly improves posture, flexibility, breathing, concentration and calmness of mind, while at the same having fun with this new challenge!
AERIAL YOGA BENEFITS:
- Develop flexibility
- Builds strength
- Corrects posture
- Teaches deep breathing
- Releases and extends the spine
- Improves concentration
- Relieves stress
- Gives a feeling of elation
- Increases sense of balance
WHAT TO WEAR:
- Comfortable clothes without buttons, and a top with sleeves
- NO make-up, jewelry or piercings
- Wear simple, thin socks
- Please wash your hands before class
INTERESTED IN JOINING A CLASS OR BOOKING AERIAL YOGA FOR YOUR EVENT?
- Check our weekly studio schedule
- Email for private bookings below: